Cupcake Decoration Workshop – To Be Rescheduled
- Review Event
- Book Now
Cupcake Decoration Workshop – To Be Rescheduled12/07/2022 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Have you always wanted to learn the tips and techniques used to have your celebrations a little more festive? You have? Well, you’re in luck! Join Pinspiration Gainesville and “Just a Simple Baker” and create gorgeous cupcakes in this fun class.
And wine. There might be wine (for those over 21, of course!).
Your $50 ticket includes the following:
- Instruction and materials to make 6 “Holiday Theme” cupcakes and a take-home clear container to make sure your creations make it home safely;
- Red, Green, and White buttercream icing and recipe
- All the fixin’s to decorate (sprinkles, sanding sugar, and much more!)
- Great class for beginners, but we recommend that it’s for those students older than 10.
- Beverage of your choice, including wine, beer, mimosas, or soft drinks for those under 21.
- Friends, fun, and fellowship. You know the drill – always standard at Pinspiration!
- Note– If you have food allergies please call before booking
No outside food or beverages
*No Refunds. If the event is missed, we will gladly provide a store credit.
All guests must have a ticket and sign a waiver, which can be found online or filled out on the day of the event.
*We follow all county and state masking requirements. If you are feeling ill or have a higher-than-normal temperature we encourage you to stay home or seek proper medical attention*
Choose Number of Tickets
Bookings are closed for this event.